httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Greg Pendergrass" <g...@band-x.com>
Subject [users@httpd] cobalt servers
Date Wed, 06 Nov 2002 14:44:41 GMT
I'm trying to use the pre-installed version of httpd on a cobalt raq3 server
and I'm having some trouble. Some changes I make to config files are
ignored, for instance I change LogLevel to debug and it stll only sends
warning level messages. Also, .htaccess files are seen, and parts of it are
paid attention to like AuthName, but AuthUserFile is ignored in favor of
/etc/passwd no matter what I do.

Has anyone experienced simlar problems? What can I do to fix this?

Thanks

Greg Pendergrass