httpd-users mailing list archives

Subject [users@httpd] Traffic Control over VirtualHosts
Date Tue, 19 Nov 2002 12:50:02 GMT
Hi list members,

   I have an Apache webserver 2.0 installed on a Linux 7.0 OS running
together with Tomcat 4.0. I use several virtual hosts and I want to know if
is there an way to measure all the traffic that each virtual host consume.
The problem is that I only know all the income and outcoming traffic from my
machine but I really need to measure the traffic from each virtual host.
Usually each VH uses FTP connection, HTTPD connection, POP/SMTP connections
and MYSQL connections. Anyone know an way to archive this?

Thanks for any answer!

Regards,

Felipe Moreno