httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Koen Vingerhoets" <koen.vingerho...@ubench.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] Directory help need by newbie
Date Wed, 06 Nov 2002 16:22:29 GMT
Hi,

make the directory READ ONLY in Windows 2000...

Met vriendelijke groet,

Koen Vingerhoets

***** UBench nv *****
http://www.ubench.com
The information contained in this electronic mail message is privileged and
confidential,
and is intended only for use of the addressee. If you are not the intended
recipient, you
are hereby notified that any disclosure,reproduction, distribution or other
use of this
communication is strictly prohibited.

by reply
transmission and delete the message without copying or disclosing it.

-----Original Message-----
From: rott [mailto:rott@buckeye-express.com]
Sent: 06 November 2002 16:59
To: users@httpd.apache.org
Subject: Re: [users@httpd] Directory help need by newbie

yes I am very sure it is apache http and not ftp it is a directory of
student work sheets that right now ppl can save over all the work done by
many other students what is happening is people upload there spread sheets
threw a cgi script to the directory if you open up one of the spread shits
with every ones work on it and save as under file in Excel it will over
write the spread sheet in the directory

apache 1.27 on win2000