httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Koen Vingerhoets" <koen.vingerho...@ubench.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] Display Domain Only?
Date Tue, 26 Nov 2002 17:34:51 GMT
Looking at that frameset, I just want to say this as a side note:
use tables and put the content in there with dhtml

like this: www.studiant.be/koen/hydro/pages/nl/p100000.asp

no need to work with frames...

Met vriendelijke groet,

Koen Vingerhoets

***** UBench nv *****
http://www.ubench.com
The information contained in this electronic mail message is privileged and
confidential,
and is intended only for use of the addressee. If you are not the intended
recipient, you
are hereby notified that any disclosure,reproduction, distribution or other
use of this
communication is strictly prohibited.

by reply
transmission and delete the message without copying or disclosing it.