httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Koen Vingerhoets" <koen.vingerho...@ubench.com>
Subject [users@httpd] caching
Date Tue, 12 Nov 2002 08:55:15 GMT
Header set Cache-Control "no-store, no-cache, must-revalidate"
Header set Pragma "no-cache"
ExpiresActive on
ExpiresDefault "now"
ExpiresByType image/gif A2592000
ExpiresByType image/jpg A2592000
ExpiresByType image/jpeg A2592000

Is that the correct way to do it???  We deny caching in our application
(through HTTP-equiv), and since I added the top 4 lines in our HTTP Server
as well, people complain that the images aren't showing...
Is there an error I made???

Thanks for any help,

Koen

Met vriendelijke groet,

Koen Vingerhoets

***** UBench nv *****
http://www.ubench.com
The information contained in this electronic mail message is privileged and
confidential,
and is intended only for use of the addressee. If you are not the intended
recipient, you
are hereby notified that any disclosure,reproduction, distribution or other
use of this
communication is strictly prohibited.

by reply
transmission and delete the message without copying or disclosing it.