httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Bill Arbuckle, Jr." <b...@wingshooter.net>
Subject [users@httpd] Apache and php
Date Wed, 27 Nov 2002 14:11:39 GMT
This seems to be an Apache issue but I am not quite sure what setting should
be changed.  I have a form (php)with a category combo box which loses it's
value between refreshes.  There is a button that calls PHP_SELF to refresh
when the user presses the button to select a different category in the combo
box.  The value reverts back to default when the form is refreshed.  It
works fine on the web server (keeping the value that the user last selected)
but on my test machine, the selected value is lost.  It not only displays
the wrong choice but provides an SQL statement with the wrong value.  Being
it works on one implementation and not another I am assuming this is a
setting within Apache that I have overlooked.  Can anyone give me insight on
this issue?  Your help is greatly appreciated.

Bill