httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Debbie McMann" <debbiemcm...@hotmail.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Help Please
Date Sat, 16 Nov 2002 02:50:07 GMT

Can some please HELP..!!

Im not an expert in this area.. But I can run this
http://localhost/sample.cgi

But I want the user to be taken to this page automatically.. What do I need
to add to index.html ?

I believe I have turned on all the appropriate config in httpd.conf.. Could
someone please help me out ..

Im running Solaris 2.9 on sparc with apache (latest version 1.3.27)..

I have tried #include virtual, and #exec cgi, and #exec cmd

Some feed back on this would be greatly appreciated.. Or even a fix..
I have tried many newsgroups and post and cant find a real answer..

Luv deb