httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Michael Whitney" <music...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Virtual-Hosts
Date Fri, 01 Nov 2002 13:54:24 GMT
Hi...this is what works for me:

NameVirtualHost *

<VirtualHost *>
#     ServerAdmin admin@yourname.org
       DocumentRoot c:/root/DTS_home
      ServerName dtsmusic.no-ip.com
      ServerAlias www.dtsmusic.no-ip.com

#     ErrorLog logs/folder1-error.log
#     CustomLog logs/folder1-access.log combined
</VirtualHost>
<Directory "C:/root/DTS_home">
Options Indexes
AllowOverride AuthConfig Options Fileinfo
Order Allow,Deny
Allow from all
</Directory>

<VirtualHost *>
#     ServerAdmin admin@yourname.org
        DocumentRoot c:/root/slowchildren.no-ip.com
        ServerName slowchildren.no-ip.com
        ServerAlias www.slowchildren.no-ip.com
#     ErrorLog logs/folder2-error.log
#     CustomLog logs/folder2-access.log combined
</VirtualHost>
<Directory "C:/root/Slow_site_new">
Options Indexes
AllowOverride AuthConfig Options Fileinfo
Order Allow,Deny
Allow from all
</Directory>

HTH,