httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Hulslander, Ryan" <Ryan.Hulslan...@ps.net>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] SSLRandomFile Error (Apache-SSL)
Date Fri, 15 Nov 2002 20:49:08 GMT

The last time I modified settings under a virtual server that dealt with SSL
stuff, Apache seemed to have wanted it in the ssl.conf file that gets
included when startssl is called.

Maybe it's a longshot, but when I changed some stuff on mine (under 2.0.42),
to be in the ssl.conf file, it worked like a champ.

Ryan Hulslslander
ryan.hulslander@ps.net