httpd-users mailing list archives

From Mitch Vincent <mi...@unixprogramming.net>
Subject [users@httpd] FreeBSD 4.7 Apache 2 with perchild MPM
Date Sat, 09 Nov 2002 20:34:55 GMT
The subject says most of it.. I'm trying to get Apache 2 to work with
the perchild MPM .

config.log says :

configure:11352: result: perchild
configure:11380: result: The currently selected MPM requires threads
which your system seems to lack

It's my understanding that FreeBSD implements threads through the
threaded version of libc (libc_r if memory serves?) but I might be way
off on that...

Can someone slap me with a clue stick? There seems to be virtually
nothing out there on this problem less a few emails in the archives
asking the same question :-)

Thanks!

-Mitch

Freedom is the right to be wrong, not the right to do wrong.