httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Mark-Nathaniel Weisman" <m...@outlander.us>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] Redirects?
Date Wed, 27 Nov 2002 20:41:48 GMT
Joshua,
  To answer the second question, No. If I type http://192.168.0.2/mail/
it works, but otherwise I get a page not found error. I've checked the
page, and all seems to be where it should be. To answer the first
question, I'm trying to redirect traffic coming in from a singular IP
Address firewall to the main webserver, on to another internal
webserver. (Diagram Below). I am trying to proxy the requests onto
another server for only one domain out of the 8 virtualhosts I have
installed on the main webserver.

				 ______
				|      |209.188.x.x
				|	 |
				|	 | Firewall
				|______|192.168.0.1

			 ________|______________
			|				|
		   ___|___ Apache 1.3.19?  ___|___  MS IIS Server
		  |	    |192.168.0.3	  |	    |
192.168.0.2
		  |	    |		  	  |	    |
		  |	    |Main	  	  |	    |Secondary
		  |	    |Webserver	  |	    |Webserver
	Currently all http traffic	  I want requests made for
www.example.org
	goes here using NAT on		  to go here. Only http requests
for this domain.
	Firewall.

I appreciate any and all help you can offer. I really need to get this
silly thing working.

Thanks,
Mark