httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Sakal, Greg" <Sak...@ncopost.ne-optometry.edu>
Subject [users@httpd] Build Apache 2.0.43 on Tru64 Unix 4.0f
Date Wed, 20 Nov 2002 18:11:14 GMT
I'm attempting to build Apache 2.0.43 on a DEC/Alpha server running
Tru64 4.0F.

The configure script appears to run correctly. However, when I attempt
to make the binaries, it bails with the following error:

cc: Error: sockopt.c, line 356: In this declaration, "af" has no linkage
and
is of an incomplete type. (incompnolink)
    struct accept_filter_arg af;
-----------------------------^
cc: Error: sockopt.c, line 360: In this statement, "SO_ACCEPTFILTER" is
not
decl
ared. (undeclared)
    if ((setsockopt(sock->socketdes, SOL_SOCKET, SO_ACCEPTFILTER,
-------------------------------------------------^

Has anyone out there successfully built this version on this platform?
I'm
not enough of a C programmer to know what might be missing. Any
assistance
would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Greg

Gregory J. Sakal
Systems Librarian
New England College of Optometry Library
424 Beacon Street, Boston, MA 02115
617-236-6265
FAX: 617-236-6293