httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Andrew Kenna" <andr...@stamina.com.au>
Subject [users@httpd] IIS Compared to Apache
Date Thu, 14 Nov 2002 23:31:34 GMT
I have just managed to get all of our web sites running under Apache
quite happily, and now my boss wants to move them over to run under IIS

Are there any url's to study's out there that show features of apache
compared to IIS(looking favourably upon apache of course).

Also I'm after any sort of information relating to security comparing
apache to IIS(I know IIS is a security hole, but I need something to
show my boss). Also any graphs that show IIS usage compared to apache
usage would also be great.

Thanks

Andrew