httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Martyn Longhurst (MJ)" <Longh...@telkom.co.za>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] Apache + Tomcat
Date Tue, 26 Nov 2002 08:29:07 GMT
Okay, this is what I have, it still doesn't work, but hey, it's the
trying that counts

In the httpd.conf file, I removed the alias I had pointing to the
directory /webuser/directoryname

Then I enabled the proxy module in the httpd.conf file and added the
following:

ProxyPass /url alias/ http://server ip:8000/tomcat server alias
ProxyReversePass /url alias/ http://server ip:8000/tomcat server alias

Although where in the httpd.conf file I'm supposed to stick these
lines is beyond me, but I presume that they are supposed to be stuck
in the area where you enable the proxy.

Now I get a forbidden error, I don't have permissions to access the
/alias/ on this server.