httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Martyn Longhurst (MJ)" <Longh...@telkom.co.za>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] Apache + Tomcat
Date Tue, 26 Nov 2002 06:36:15 GMT
Okay, this is great. I am getting somewhere now, but I am still having
a little trouble grasping the proxy concept and if I implement the
proxy will I have to change the directory structure on my we
directories? Is it possible to run the jsp and shtml etc in the same
directory and merely proxy on file extension?

Or better yet, is there a comprehensive guide out there that gives
insight into configuring apache and tomcat?

Regards,