httpd-users mailing list archives

From Mike <mike.li...@levrah.net>
Subject [users@httpd] Multiple uses of RewriteRule(s)/Cond(s) in same .htaccess
Date Thu, 07 Nov 2002 21:47:04 GMT
Hello folks.

This is my first post here. Try not to throw too many tomatoes. :) Since
this is my first post, I'm not sure whether posting code/example-directives
is allowed or not. So I'm going to err on the side of safety, and not post
the code to which my question refers. If posting code is allowed, please
advise and I will follow-up.

The question: In utilizing RewriteEngine, will multiple uses of
RewriteRule(s) and RewriteCond(s) within the same .htaccess file result in
unexpected behavior/results? I'm wanting to make sure the directives
(cond/rule pairs) will work independently, or that they won't cancel one
another out. I can post an example of what I'm doing if allowed...

Thanks!
-mike