httpd-users mailing list archives

From Diego Cimarosti ...@rete039.it>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Directory help need by newbie
Date Wed, 06 Nov 2002 18:04:44 GMT
Now it more understandable. Well it could actually be an Office bug. Did
you check it on microsoft.com? Check for service packs or big fixes, maybe
you will find the solution, or try to report the bug to MS.
Moreover. Do permissions on files change after a change has been keeping
the file open for a long time?

Diego