httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Boyle Owen" <Owen.Bo...@swx.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] Response from Apache 2
Date Fri, 08 Nov 2002 11:17:15 GMT
Look at the "Header" directive in the docs, it might do what you want.
As to the reason why apache 1.3 and 2.0 are different - well, I guess
they just are. Both are compliant to the HTTP RFC so they are not wrong.
It is up to the client to be compliant too which means it must expect
and handle all legal headers. Note that apache 2.0 is using HTTP 1.1
while your apache 1.3 server is using HTTP 1.0.

Rgds,

Owen Boyle

-----Original Message-----
From: Michiels Olivier [mailto:olivier.michiels@globalsign.net]
Sent: Freitag, 8. November 2002 12:15
To: users@httpd.apache.org
Subject: Re: [users@httpd] Response from Apache 2

Maybe yes, but explain why I never had this problem with apache 1.3.
Why apache 1.3 returns this:
HTTP/1.0 200 OK

and apache 2 returns this:
HTTP/1.1 200 OK
Date: Fri, 08 Nov 2002 10:38:23 GMT
Server: Apache/2.0.43 (Unix)

HTTP/1.0 200 OK

How can I have only the second part of the response sent to my clients
???

Michiels Olivier

views of the sender's company.