httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Boyle Owen" <Owen.Bo...@swx.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] Response from Apache 2
Date Fri, 08 Nov 2002 11:01:43 GMT
Why do you have an OCSP client talking to an HTTP server?

Shouldn't you be on HTTPS?

-----Original Message-----
From: Michiels Olivier [mailto:olivier.michiels@globalsign.net]
Sent: Freitag, 8. November 2002 11:59
To: users@httpd.apache.org
Subject: Re: [users@httpd] Response from Apache 2

Understood, but my client could be the ocsp client of mozilla or the
ocsp client of openssl and they reject that header.
So how can I avoid that header to be returned ???

Michiels Olivier

angie wrote:

This is an HTTP Header. apache should be returning it.

Why do you not want it... It tells the browser that everythings OK.
literally ;)

Angie

Hi,
my question is very simple.
When I do a GET or a POST my server always returns this:
HTTP/1.1 200 OK