httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Boyle Owen" <Owen.Bo...@swx.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] I get error when defining <Directory></Directory> in win2k workstation
Date Thu, 07 Nov 2002 12:58:49 GMT
Th eproblem is that the file C:/webdoc/gallery/setup/.htaccess contains
a command that apache doesn't understand. Remove or fix the command.

Strangely, "AllowOverride None" should switch off the parsing of
.htaccess, so it should then start... Does it fail with the same error
message?

views of the sender's company.