httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Boyle Owen" <Owen.Bo...@swx.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] Allowing CGI from a specific directory
Date Thu, 07 Nov 2002 08:19:33 GMT

I guess you didn't understand this message? You have said "Options None"
in the directory container above. So you have switched off all options,
including ExecCGI (if you look up the "Options" directive in the docs,
you will see that one of the arguments is "ExecCGI", which allows
execution of CGIs). So what you need is:

<Directory "/home/tabot/www/">
  AllowOverride All
  Options ExecCGI <-------- NB
  Order allow,deny
  Allow from all
</Directory>

Was there are reason you said "Options None" in the first place?

Rgds,

Owen Boyle

views of the sender's company.