httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Boyle Owen" <Owen.Bo...@swx.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] I get error when defining <Directory></Directory> in win2k workstation
Date Thu, 07 Nov 2002 15:43:31 GMT
You are getting a bit mixed up with your directives...

"FileInfo" is an argument to "AllowOverride" - it doesn't work with
"Options". Although, this shouldn't make it fail... Think carefully
through all your Options and AllowOverride directoves and work out
exactly what you are trying to do (I don't know :-).

It is the php commands which are causing your problems - try commenting
them out until you get apache to work then ask yourself if they really
belong in there... I know nothing about PHP and can't help you (and
anyway this is an apache list) but aren't php directives supposed to go
in php.ini or something?