httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Boyle Owen" <Owen.Bo...@swx.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] Directory help need by newbie
Date Wed, 06 Nov 2002 16:24:17 GMT
I find it a bit hard to understand you - could you try to break up your
paragraph into sentences, please?

As I understand so far;

- you have a CGI form which allows students to upload files to a
directory
- if you download files into your local directory it overwrites the file
already there

Is that it? If so, you just have to change the name when you "Save as".

Otherwise I don't understand your problem - you have a CGI form which
allows upload and then you say "I just don't want them to be able to
upload". What is the problem?

views of the sender's company.