httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Stone, Timothy" <tst...@cityofhbg.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] Connector for Iplanet
Date Thu, 14 Nov 2002 20:44:58 GMT
I have to concur with Robert... but the implied question is that you are connecting IPlanet
with Apache. A scenario not unlike Tomcat and Apache.

Don't quote me, but this connector should be supplied in your IPlanet distribution and is
likely based on the NSAPI. Sometimes it is named something cryptic like "nsapi.dll" (for example
on a Windoze distribution). The IPlanet documentation should cover implementing a connector
to your web server in detail. Have you not been able to locate this connector?

Tim