httpd-users mailing list archives

From Lilla <ho...@gubbarna.nu>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Redirect to SSL on same IP but multiple domains
Date Thu, 28 Nov 2002 16:04:29 GMT
Hi,

I have also tried this (thanks to Rene Huber for the hint):

     RewriteEngine on
     RewriteRule ^http:// https://

but it does not work either... I just get the index of the files located
under the root of http:// . And I know rewrite works since I can use
other kind of rewrites.

Thanks for any help!

/Lilla