httpd-users mailing list archives

From Joseph A Nagy Jr <pagan_pri...@charter.net>
Subject [users@httpd] Powered By Apache Logo
Date Thu, 28 Nov 2002 01:33:48 GMT
Hello,

I know this might be sorta off-topicish, but I'm looking for a transparent png or gif of the
Powered
by Apache logo that will look good with dark backgrounds. Currently the logo is hard to read
on dark
backgrounds and I'm having to use a bit of css to change the background behind the images
something lighter (like white) so it can be read clearly.

I've searched through the default images and icon directories, and I've also searched the
Apache web
site, but they don't seem to have any. I REALLY prefer dark backgrounds to lighter ones, and
keeping
everything looking the same/similar is very important to me (contrast is good, but if I wanted

contrast, I wouldn't use a transparent image).

TIA
--
Joseph A Nagy Jr                 Purgatory is where Windows users go when they
Founder and CEO                  die so they can figure out Linux and ascend into

C.S.S.: Construct Skilled in Sabotage
H.T.M.L.: Hazardous Troubleshooting and Mathematics Lifeform
http://www.brunching.com/cgi/cyborger.cgi?acronym=Linux