httpd-users mailing list archives

From "P.Rajeshwar" <rajeshw...@india.adventnet.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] installation trouble
Date Wed, 27 Nov 2002 17:31:38 GMT
You may get this message :

[root@mail root]# /usr/local/apache2/bin/apachectl start

(98)Address already in use: make_sock: could not bind to address 0.0.0.0:80

when you have configured apache to use same port (80) again and again.
For example, if you have the following configuration :

*Listen 80**
**Listen 80**
*
This configuration will display the meesage that you have mentioned.
Please check your configuration with this information. Or please
specifiy configuration changes that you have made.

-- Rajeshwar