httpd-users mailing list archives

From Joseph A Nagy Jr <pagan_pri...@charter.net>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] htpasswd and Multple sub-directories
Date Wed, 20 Nov 2002 16:56:05 GMT
Jacob Coby wrote:
>>So I do have mod_auth.c, contrary to my belief (although I don't see
>
> mod_perl.c)
>
> Put AddModule mod_auth.c in your httpd.conf, restart apache, and you'll be
> able to use it.
>
> -Jacob
<snip>

Now I go back to reading the tutorials.

Again, thank you all for your patience, even if I seemed like an idiot (and yes, I have read
Eric
Raymond's "How To Ask Smart Questions", even have it bookmarked).

--
Joseph A Nagy Jr                 Purgatory is where Windows users go when they
Founder and CEO                  die so they can figure out Linux and ascend into