httpd-users mailing list archives

From Joseph A Nagy Jr <pagan_pri...@charter.net>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] htpasswd and Multple sub-directories
Date Wed, 20 Nov 2002 04:35:14 GMT
Joseph A Nagy Jr wrote:
> <snip>
>
> Fsck. I need mod_auth. *goes to install*

Thanks for the pointers, guys, but without being able to find and install mod_so, I can't
do crap (I
don't have mod_auth installed, as a matter of fact, I only have mod_perl installed). Are there
any
plans to include all the "main" modules in with Apache, so that when you install, those get

installed as well? Or if we install from source are we just sol if we can't find all the mod_*
files
we need?

Yes, I did Google for "mod_so" and got a lot of links telling me what it DOES, but not where
download it. Modifying the search to '"mod_so" +download' didn't help much, either.

Again, thanks for the help.

--
Joseph A Nagy Jr                 Purgatory is where Windows users go when they
Founder and CEO                  die so they can figure out Linux and ascend into