httpd-users mailing list archives

From Victor Tsang <vic...@outblaze.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] mod_rewrite
Date Thu, 14 Nov 2002 01:51:20 GMT
forgive me if I've got your question wrong, I'm not certain if you want
to make the location bar display something of your choice or if you want
to work around the redirect revaling the true url where the user is
visiting problem.  Anyways, I think your problem can be fixed by using
the proxy feature of redirect.

so, make sure you have the proxy module compiled with your apache, and
change the two directive you are using [L,R] to [P]

You may refer to the mod_rewrite guild, under the section RewriteRule
for more detail.

Tor.