httpd-users mailing list archives

From Tom Ray <...@blazestudios.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Virtual Hosts
Date Mon, 11 Nov 2002 04:41:43 GMT
Matt-

A couple things here. 1) For the love of all that is good and holy kill
the black text on a light blackish/grey background...it's murder to
read. Real email is plain text :) 2) You need to define the problem for
us. For what you stated, you are trying to get V Host's working on your
XP/Apache machine, you have the DNS registered with dyndns, and you've
shown us what you config file looks like, and from the looks of it you
are having problems. But you haven't really said what the problem is. I
went to both locations in a browser and I got sites...working
sites...are you still having a problem?