httpd-users mailing list archives

From rajeshwarp <rajeshw...@india.adventnet.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Apache.exe error
Date Fri, 08 Nov 2002 06:09:46 GMT
  Sorry Joshua and all. I sincerely apologize for my mistake.

And regarding the Apache.exe error, the error

"Apache.exe has generated errors and will be closed by Windows. You will need to restart the
program. An error log is being created."

pops up when the URL has '//'. For Eg : "http://servername* //*xxx/xxx.txt"

Will it be possible to handle such request by changing any configuration
or changing any specific Apache module.

Please let me know your views on the same.

Regards,
P.Rajeshwar