httpd-users mailing list archives

From "J. Greenlees" <ja...@shaw.ca>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] older versions of apache
Date Wed, 06 Nov 2002 01:28:59 GMT
Derrick, from the notes on the apache site download page:

The two -no_src versions, both the .exe and .msi installers, DO NOT
contain the source code. There is no other difference, and if you do not
know the C language, or have no C compiler installed, these versions are
faster to download. There is no other difference between these packages
and the -src.msi distributions.

you may find the version if you look for no_src files. ~g~