httpd-users mailing list archives

From Tom Ray <...@blazestudios.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] CGI/SSI Issue
Date Tue, 05 Nov 2002 03:46:16 GMT
Well now I'm gonna just start banging my head off the table.

It appears to be working somewhat now. I'm not getting errors in
error_log and I'm not getting the "this directive has caused an error"
on the web page, but I still am not seeing any data being displayed from
the files the script is calling on.

I'm at a lose. The files work fine on Concentric's servers, but I just
can't get this script to run right on mine...

I'm still open for suggestions

TIA