httpd-users mailing list archives

From Tom Ray <...@blazestudios.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Re: Virus warning THIS IS A HOAX
Date Mon, 04 Nov 2002 04:27:26 GMT
Maybe Microsoft is just trying to cut out the middle man and just give
you the virus when you install Windows. :)

We had the same problem at the office, someone sent out they had the
virus and next thing you know people are sending emails all over god's
green earth and back about the "virus" they got.