httpd-users mailing list archives

From Deac Nkisetlein <tweeg.n...@gmx.de>
Subject [users@httpd] [warn] (128)Network is unreachable: connect to listener
Date Fri, 29 Nov 2002 10:43:02 GMT
Hi!

Solaris 8
Apache 2.0.40
DSO: PHP, mod_auth_ldap

Apache is running fine and there seemed no problem until
today. I checked the error_log and found the following message

[warn] (128)Network is unreachable: connect to listener

repeating once every second.

Apache is still serving pages normally. The process shows no
abnormally usage of cpu/ram and theres no other sign of
malfunction. If I restart apache, the error message vanishes.

What might that error message indicate? My Network is up
and running, and I cant imagine what listener apache is complaining
about.

Thanks alot!

Regards.