httpd-users mailing list archives

From Josh Marcus <j...@babel.serve.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] User cannot occur within <VirtualHost> section
Date Mon, 25 Nov 2002 23:10:18 GMT
To make sure everything was copasetic in terms of having suexec
installed, I ran a little perl cgi which printed out the uid/gid
the cgi was ran as and ran it under a user homedir and it the uid/gid
reflected the user -- so suexec is definitely working in the normal
case, but not in the VirtualHost case. --j