httpd-users mailing list archives

From "i.t" <...@ithum.de>
Subject [users@httpd] Re: Memory leak in Windows
Date Sat, 23 Nov 2002 19:43:33 GMT
msg Samstag, 23. November 2002 09:59 by i.t:
> msg Samstag, 23. November 2002 01:20 by Alex Varju:
> > I'm still not sure where to go from here as far as fixing the problem is
> > concerned.
>
> you may reopen the bug at nagoya. If so - I'll append my observations
> i.t

well - I've found another interesting thing in bugzilla:

"When I hit Apache to view the regular web site, no memory increase in the
child process.
But when I hit vhost configure with mod_proxy, every hit increases the memory
consumption by 40-60Kbs.
The configuration is pretty standard, nothing real fancy, just plain reverse
proxy configuration...."

I'd never come out from a vhost angle of view without reading this.
In the case I've described there are only vhosts....

--
 . ___
 |  |  Irmund     Thum
 |  |