httpd-users mailing list archives

From Raquel Rice <raq...@thericehouse.net>
Subject [users@httpd] Virtual Host and mod_rewrite
Date Mon, 11 Nov 2002 23:48:21 GMT
I have dynamic pages coming from a database for a domain I host.
I'm using Linux and Apache 1.3.*

I'm trying to rewrite http://campaignfortolerance.org/pager/2,23
to http://campaignfortolerance.org/pager.php?sID=2&sID=23
however, I can't seem to make it work.  I keep getting a 404 error
saying The requested URL /pager/2,23 was not found on this server.
Can anyone point me to what I'm doing wrong?

<VirtualHost *>
	ServerName www.campaignfortolerance.org
	ServerAlias campaignfortolerance.org
	DocumentRoot /home/tolerance/public_html
	ErrorLog /var/log/httpd/tolerance-error_log
	CustomLog /var/log/httpd/tolerance-access_log combined
	RewriteEngine On
	RewriteLog /var/log/httpd/server.rewrite.txt
	RewriteLogLevel 9
	RewriteRule ^/pager/([0-9]+),([0-9]+) /pager.php?sID=$1&pID=$2
	RewriteEngine Off
</VirtualHost>

--
Raquel
Plans are only good intentions unless they immediately degenerate