httpd-users mailing list archives

From Kirk Jackson <k...@mcs.vuw.ac.nz>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] group environment variable or somesuch
Date Fri, 08 Nov 2002 03:58:20 GMT

We did something similar to this by setting an environment variable (see the mod_setenv for
examples). You could probably modify mod_auth to set the env variable when a 'require group'
succeeds.

Kirk

On Thu, 7 Nov 2002 18:20:54 -0500
"Nathan Folsom-Kovarik" <nfkovarik@afilias.info> wrote:

> How do find out -- from a script or SetEnvIf perspective -- which Group a user has been
authenticated under?  I'm using basic authentication with group and username/pw files.  Can't
find anything in mod_auth or mod_setenvif or environment variable docs...