httpd-users mailing list archives

From Bruno Wolff III <br...@wolff.to>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Apache 2.x
Date Fri, 01 Nov 2002 13:39:54 GMT
On Thu, Oct 31, 2002 at 08:07:09 -0700,
  Remo Mattei <remo@italy1.com> wrote:
> Hi guys can someone tell me if the version 2.0.x that comes with RH 8 is
> a good stable version of I still should use the 1.3.x since this is
> going to be a  big server that will have several hits.

For things I do 2.0.x has been pretty good since roughly 2.0.40.
The CHANGES file has been changing a lot slower since then.
I haven't been watching the bug lists to see what kind of bug reports
are coming in.

However, I don't use mod_perl or mod_php. If you use either of these
you will want to check to make sure these are working well enough in
2.0.x for your purposes. I haven't been following that close enough to
be able to tell if there are still issues or not.