httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Nelson, Robert D." <RDNel...@Mail.Donaldson.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] Question
Date Thu, 14 Nov 2002 21:40:29 GMT
Michael:

> can any one tell me why I am getting this error [Thu Nov 14 22:26:47 2002]
> [warn]NameVirtualHost 203.100.243.179:80 has no VirtualHosts , I am using
> openbsd 3.2 I have set up virtual hosts on 3.1 with out errors in the
past,
> no matter what I try I just can not get the server to run. What do I need
> do to solve this , or what am I doing wrong

This one seems pretty obvious.  Do you have a "NameVirtualHost
203.100.243.179:80" directive that does not have any name-based virtual
hosts?  Check over that part of the httpd.conf and I bet it will stick out.
If you can't find it, send in that part of your httpd.conf and someone will
catch it.

 ~ Robert