httpd-users mailing list archives

From Simon Dassow <ja...@area319.de>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Traffic Control over VirtualHosts
Date Tue, 19 Nov 2002 13:42:51 GMT
I dont believe you've running linux 7... current stable is 2.4.19...
anyways... you want something like iptables with these two rules:
iptables -A INPUT -j ACCEPT
iptables -A OUPUT -j ACCEPT

If you're now doing 'iptables -vnL' you can see the generated traffic...
really ugly, i know.
Maybe you want mrtg instead... there're a lot of tool to accomplish
that.

regards,
simon