httpd-users mailing list archives

From Mike <mas...@rmci.net>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] Re: Virus warning THIS IS A HOAX
Date Mon, 04 Nov 2002 05:24:59 GMT
LOL - I sent this out to my net group a few weeks ago. Funny thing is
that I got allot of calls about how to fix it :-)

M;)

On Sun, 2002-11-03 at 21:45, Andrew Kenna wrote:
> Yeah good point.
>
> Andrew

Mike Benzel mbenzel@astatech.com for NT Linux-Palm-CASL Support
Cross Platform Messaging and TDataSet Components: TAstaPDADataSets
Servers (Win32,Linux,Java) Clients (Win32,Linux,Java,Palm,WinCE,Linux
PDA's)
ASTA Technology Group http://www.astatech.com  ASTAWireless
http://www.astawireless.com