httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Jacob Coby" <jc...@listingbook.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] apache 2.4.0 does not give java class files
Date Thu, 14 Nov 2002 22:11:40 GMT
> Did you ever get an answer to this? I am having the same exact problem. I
> get the same errors but I can't figure out why.

Does the applet work if you run it off of a locally served copy?  Does the
apache-served applet have the same filesize or md5sum as the original?

The java.lang.ClassNotFoundException, amazingly ;), means that it could not
find the class SimpleChatApplet (in this example) in the applet.  More than
likely, you are missing some sort of dependance, or have an incorrectly
written java applet :-)

-Jacob