httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Steve Leach" <steve.le...@mi-int.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Apache Bandwidth Utilization / Reporting
Date Mon, 25 Nov 2002 09:57:18 GMT
Group,

Is there a module for Apache 1.x or 2.x (new server so I have the option to
choose!!!), that will allow me to see what the cumulative bandwidth usage is
for (a) individual Virtual Hosts and (b) the Apache Server as a whole? I
would like to be able to produce  adaily report that includes this
information in a formal bandwidth costing exercise.

If there is no feature (or module) for Apache, is there a product thatanyone
can recommend that will provide such functionality.

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,

Steve Leach
IT / Network Manager