httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Ron Wingfield" <rtwingfi...@archaxis.net>
Subject [users@httpd] Fw: ezmlm warning
Date Fri, 15 Nov 2002 18:23:51 GMT

----- Original Message -----
From: Ron Wingfield
To: users-help@httpd.apache.org
Sent: Friday, November 15, 2002 12:15 PM
Subject: Re: ezmlm warning
I don't know what action to take regarding my response
to the "warning" messsage.  I replied to the sender;
however, the automated secondary response seems
impersonal, and probably does not consider my response.

Suggestions?

FYI, yes. . ., I've got a crashing server problem.
Unfortunately, I do not have time to monitor the thing 24-7.
I have upgraded to FreeBSD v4.7; however, I still cannot
successfully recompile a custom kernel (. . .working on it).
I also need to upgrade from Apache v4.28.
I need to remain on the list.

Thanks,
Ron.Wingfield@archaxis.net