httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Fleur Junier" <all...@hetnet.nl>
Subject [users@httpd] local test suite
Date Mon, 11 Nov 2002 19:32:56 GMT
Hello,

I would like to use apache as a local server on the windows 98, so i can
test my websites. Therefore ineed the cgi to work. I do not have a valid
DNS-name or IP-adress. Setting Servername to 127.0.0.1 seams to cause
failure in directing cgi-output since I get this error message:

Internal Server Error
to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, blablabla and inform them of the
time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have
caused the error.

Log is NOT informative.

CAN apache be configured as a local testsuite?

Thank you very much

ebone