httpd-users mailing list archives

From "rott" <r...@buckeye-express.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Directory help need by newbie
Date Wed, 06 Nov 2002 17:29:41 GMT

> Does every student need to read/write on all the files?

no just there section

> Is it possible that some student can write and other only read?
Does a student read/write only his own files, or must he read other ones
files too?

student should have no wright access to this directory at all just be able
to download then turn in there work sheet's by hand

but there TA's need read/write access to the directory

http://www.my.domain.com/vitalcapacity/