httpd-users mailing list archives

From "craig franke" <craig.fra...@harlingen.tstc.edu>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] Help setting up Apache v2.0 and php
Date Wed, 23 Oct 2002 14:12:43 GMT
I haven't been following this thread myself, but as a quick note, if you are using Apache 2.0.43,
you'll need a version of PHP from http://snaps.php.net/  lately the versions of PHP keep getting
broken since Apache keeps changing internally [the more familar Apache folks out there could
give the actual term for it]....  Basically everytime a new release of Apache comes out, usually
PHP gets broken afterward until a fix is released.

Craig

What version of PHP are you using and on what platform?

-----Original Message-----
From: George "Gman" Flatman [mailto:lifegard@lvcm.com]
Sent: Wednesday, October 23, 2002 8:10 AM
To: Apache Support
Subject: [users@httpd] Help setting up Apache v2.0 and php

I have followed everyone's directions and I can't Apache to run when I
add the php lines to config file can some one please help?

"Gman": The Local Trouble Maker
Owner: The Edge Internet Radio
http://www.theedge2k.com
Email: lifegard@lvcm.com
       theedge2k@hotmail.com
       Georgfla@dellmail.com

ICQ#:  136383819
IM:    theedge2k
Yahoo: edgeradio2k
Aim:   edgeradio2k

---
Outgoing mail has been check and is certified Virus Free. No Viruses on
The Edge!